Alloy Steel Blade Cable Stripper Machine (BXQ-Z-40B)
|FOB Price:||US $46-47 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Pieces||US $46-47/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: BXQ-Z-40B
- Trademark: yindu
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 84678900
- Operate: Hand
- Transport Package: Paper Box
- Origin: China
|Rotary wire strippr|
|Cutting Range||for stripping the middle of conducting wire and cable below DIA12-40MM|
1. Rotary wire stripper, it is a new type of electric power construction toolsMainly used for insulated wire, overhead conductors and cables interrupt and fast peeling.
2. With a simple, intuitive and convenient, fast skinning, hurt no core, portability and other advantages.blade alloy steel manufacturing, heat treatment after grinding more sharp and durable. Removable and exchangeable, grinding.
3. Peel layer thickness feed scale, stripping or by the head start in the middle,
1.Tighten the fixed buttons, pull the slide clamp head, stuck at the wire-skinned, then tighten the fixed buttons.
2. Feed knob counter-clockwise, while observing the scale Feed (each cell is 1MM), until the proper depth, stop feeding.
3. Rotary wire stripper, the feed direction from right to left, apply a force at the beginning of the right to make Strippers slightly tilted to the left.
4. When the rotary cutting to a predetermined length, canceled left thrust, so that the body place the milling, scurf get off automatically.
5. Feed knob clockwise rotation, so that the cutter cylinder return to the mark 0, then loosen the fixed button, pull the slide chuck, remove the wire, stripping end.
Why should be partner with Yindu tools?
We Consider Our Customers as Our Friends and Families, and We do Believe in the Win-Win Situation for Building up Long-Term Relationship.
Provide innovative, stable products and services.
Deliver consistently superior performance and pursue every possible improvement.
Identify emerging trends and act quickly to acquire new opportunities.
• Customer Satisfaction
Anticipate customer needs and exceed their expectations.
Welcome to Join us!
Please Feel Free to Contact us at Your Convenience.