40kg Manual Water Pressure Test Pump (SYB-40)
- Model NO.: SYB-40
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 84678900
- Trademark: yindu
- Origin: China
|Pressure test manual pump SYB-63|
|Pressure||25kg/cm 2||40kg/cm 2||63kg/cm 2|
|Rate of water suction per stroke||32ml||32ml||45ml|
Manual testing pump is the main test instrument of measuring pressure vessel equipment, the highest working pressure of up to 800 kg/cm2...Within 0 ~ 800 kg/cm2 at any stage of the correct pressure for hydrostatic test, widely used in, chemical industry, construction, plumbing, oil, coal, metallurgy, scientific system, shipbuilding and other industries. Special testing of pressure vessels and pressure equipment, piping, valves, rubber fittings and other pressure device under pressure
Operation and maintanence:
1. All the components should be inspected if the connection is tight or not before testing pump, pressure gauge is normal or not, in and out of conduit is installed, the pump working medium for 5 ~ 50 ° C water, emulsion or viscosity < 45mm² /s of the oil. Ban the use of sediment and other pollutants have no clean water.
2. In order to improve the testing efficiency, targeted containers or equipment could be filled with water at first, then connect the pressure of the pump outlet pipe.
3. In the process of test, if found air inside, could open water valve until the air come out finally.
4. In the process of the pressure if you find any water leaking phenomenon, should stop working immediately for inspection and repair, it is strictly prohibited under leakage continue to increase the pressure.
5. After the completion of the test, to loosen the water valve, pressure drop, in order to avoid damage of pressure gauge.
6. Do run off the water inside the pump when you put it away after using, sucked into a small amount of oil, to prevent corrosion.
Why should be partner with Yindu tools?
We Consider Our Customers as Our Friends and Families, and We do Believe in the Win-Win Situation for Building up Long-Term Relationship.
Provide innovative, stable products and services.
Deliver consistently superior performance and pursue every possible improvement.
Identify emerging trends and act quickly to acquire new opportunities.
• Customer Satisfaction
Anticipate customer needs and exceed their expectations.
Welcome to Join us!
Please Feel Free to Contact us at Your Convenience.